For the Media
Amanda is available for interviews, collaborations, appearances, and speaking engagements.
Please email email@example.com and put “Media Request” in your subject line for a quick reply.
– Amanda’s first book is 10 Reasons Dogs Are the Absolute Best: A Book of Tiny Tails, in honor of the rescue dog that saved her in the midst of suicidal depression.
– Amanda has written articles for places like Elephant Journal and Medium, spoken for over 1,000 people at events like LifeAct’s Into the Light Suicide Prevention Walk and LifeMastery Foundation’s Mental Health Summit, and been mentioned in places like Eating Disorder Hope and The Daily Mail.
Amanda is best known for writing and speaking on:
– Mental health and mental illness, overcoming depression and working to live mentally well.
– Stepping away from perfection for our bodies, minds, and lives.
– Eating disorders, body image, and learning your own self-worth and value, outside of your weight, body, appearance.
– Identifying your own power, uncovering who you are, and living authentically.
– Finding purpose, standing back up after a dream has been shattered.
– Suicide prevention, committing to your life, and choosing to continue living.
– Finding your truth, feeding your soul, and personal growth.
Amanda Gist is a first-time author, passionate storyteller, thunderstorm lover and mac & cheese aficionado.
Her first book is 10 Reasons Dogs Are the Absolute Best: A Book of Tiny Tails, a list of reasons we love them and a collection of heart-tugging and laughable stories about the depth of her relationship with the rescue dog that saved her in the midst of suicidal depression.
Her writing has been published in places like Elephant Journal and Medium, she’s spoken for over 1,000 people at events like LifeAct’s Into the Light Suicide Prevention Walk and LifeMastery Foundation’s Mental Health Summit, and has been mentioned in places like Eating Disorder Hope and The Daily Mail.
She writes and speaks on a wide range of topics, from how amazing dogs are to difficult conversations about mental health and eating disorders. Her passion is personal growth topics like self-compassion, feeding your soul, finding your truth, and learning to get back up after a dream has been shattered.
Amanda is also the owner of Soulful Creative Studios, a copywriting studio specializing in writing for heart-centered and spiritual entrepreneurs and brands. She works with clients to bring a voice to all kinds of projects, from blogs to websites, email newsletters to marketing materials, and more.
Right-click to download. Need a specific or different type or size of photo? Just ask! Thank you.